Sunday, September 10, 2006

HERE IS A SAFE DRIVER~
hmmm.....He looks like a safe, defensive driver, right? I was thinking......as Grandmas often do, wondering if I will get to ride in a car with Jordan or Owen as my chauffeur. Doesn't he look like a happy, serious driver, caring for and helping old ladies?! He LOVED sitting in Auntie Em's car in Colorado as we were saying goodbye.

Let's all be safe drivers so we can be a good example to Owen and Jordan as they watch how we drive and learn by our example.

What makes us special is the signature of God on our lives.......
Love and blessings on each one of you~
I am on my way to sing with Grandpa George at the nursing home...... Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Debra said...

I don't know about that face looking like a safe driver. He looks aggressive and cantankerous to me! Really, it is a cute picture and I don't recall seeing that expression on Jordan. It won't be that long before he and Owen can chaffeur their grandmother, if she allows it. Love you!