Saturday, February 13, 2010

Sharing my joy and blessings
with you~

Emily, Kimber, and Karley arrived from Alaska,
February 1st, 7:30 pm in Boise.
They left Palmer 6:30 am and Karley was a good
traveler, but tired.
What a gift - awesome!
Our two weeks were packed to the FULL!
I will share just a few highlights.

Katie, Amy, and I surprised Emily and Kimber~
and celebrated their birthdays while they were here.
Emily (March 1st) and Kimber ( March 12)
We all enjoyed a great time at
Mai Thai in Eagle.
We shared sticky rice and coconut icecream,
chocolate raspberry cake after the meal.
We even sang to them.
Katie surprised the girls with fun coats
and Amy got them shirts from Down East.

A picture of the girls in the coats is posted later.

I made scrappy quilts, called Finally Home, for the girls.
The quilts were fun to make, using scraps from
things I had made them, hopefully making
the quilts more special.
I have minkie on the back - so a fun cuddly blanket.



Auntie Katie enjoyed sharing some of her ice cream
with little Taylor. She was surprised and unsure.


But found it to be yummy......


The little girls had fun together
and of course we kept the cameras busy!

My 6 grandjewels -

Zoe, Taylor, Karley, Reece,

Jordan and Owen


We took some fun pictures of little Karley and her mommy~
Karley is 7 1/2 months.



Karley Grace Tichenor~


Priceless~


Karley has some fun, cute, espressions.
She loves her grama, too!




Yes, I know you just want to hug these
little priceless jewels!!!


Taylor is 6 months and Karley is 7 1/2 months.

Auntie Katie holding Taylor ~
after church.


Auntie Em playing with Karley - taking a break from
walking and shopping in the Boise Mall.


How precious~

We had fun shopping together.
Katie said - "Okay, there is a 30 minute time limit in the dressing room!"
(I don't think anyone kept this rule :)
I enjoyed holding the girls while their mommies shopped!

This is a picture of Karley, just after getting off the plane.
I hadn't seen her since July 13th!!
She smiled for Grama and I enjoyed hugging her!!!!


What a grand time back at Amy's - hugging everyone,
all smiles at 8:30 pm. Reunions are wonderful!



I loved taking pictures of my four priceless jewels!
We are heading to Miss Tami's to celebrate my birthday all together.
What a grand celebration it was, too!


I absolutely LOVED being all together with them!
We were stuffed - the buffet was delicious as well
as the special teas.
They surprised me with a silver necklace
with ALL the names of my grandjewels around the circle
and "Grama" in the center. The circle is full :)

Sweet memories - no one can take them from me!


This picture was taken in the gift shop there at Miss Tami's.
This is a great place if you ever visit Meridian, Idaho!

The girls all went to Rembrandt's in Eagle and
enjoyed coffee and yum yum snacks.
They were signing up Emily as a Scentsy consultant.
Both Kimber and Katie are very active in the Scentsy business, and
Emily and Kimber will enjoy working together.
One wonders if she is getting roped into this,
but actually she is a willing sister!!
Emily has already been helping Kimber in the business.
They will have the Scentsy booth at the Alaska State Fair again.
Emily's web address is: www.sniffhappy.scentsy.us

Rembrandt's is an old church, remodeled into a fun coffee,
sandwich shop. They had a grand time.

Here are the four gals, in their coats from Katie.

What a blessing - spending time with the girls!
A gift~
priceless!
The Lord makes mommy's hearts very special.
It was hard having part of my heart leave again,
on Friday, the 12th.
Kimber, Karley, and Emily are back in Alaska - enjoying the cold.
Josh and Ben are happy again...
and well.... we in Idaho, are missing them!
Thank you, Jesus, for this most awesome, precious time!

We hugged babies, chased boys, read books, played games, went on walks,
made peppernuts, and cinnamon rolls,
went to church, shopped, celebrated birthdays,
sewed, enjoyed tea, shared meals together,
even shared bugs somehow - as all of us
but Amy and Grandpa had the 24 hr flu over
a period of a week.

What fun, and YES a VERY, VERY BUSY schedule -
going NON STOP - go go go!!!

Well, here is the gang~
Cruz and Ben were taking the pictures.
Four generations!

Grandpa enjoys holding the little ones.

Posted by Picasa







1 comment:

Debra said...

So many wonderful pics! It was great to see Karley's various expressions. Will you be sharing more pics?