Christmas Programs are fun.....

.
..that is until Santa shows up!
Reece's school program was great - that is until
Santa showed up and the tears flowed!

She needed hugs from Mommy and Daddy
and reassurance that she would be protected!

She really is a very pretty girl with a bright shiny face...
and looked really nice at her program....
until Santa shows up


Owen is 5 yrs and Reece is two.

I really liked the 4 different poses we happened to get.


Ah brother and sister -
They are standing in front of Cruz and Amy's
Christmas tree.
1 comment:
I really like the four poses, too. I think it is wonderful that Reece knows she can go to Mommy & Daddy for comfort and protection. That is the way it is supposed to be. Perhaps they haven't focused on Santa Claus, so that is why she is afraid of him, which is just fine (that they haven't focused on Santa, but not that she is afraid)!
Post a Comment