Grama and her two birthday girls~
from Grama - purchased from Costco.
I couldn't make them for the low price they were.
Yes, even though they were NOT purple,
I bought them anyway!
Our schedules have been so crazy -
but decided to do it after church!
Emily was able to join us - so we four gals had fun!
Kimber, we did miss you!
We had a fun lunch and enjoyed
watching Amy open our love gifts to her and the new baby!
We are trusting the Lord for the safe arrival of
Jordan and Zoe's little baby sister.
God knows when the arrival will be!
Grama took the kids to Sunday School today
so Mommy and Daddy could rest.
Amy has been having contractions for three days -
but they stop and are not intense.
I didn't have hard contractions with Amy back in 1983,
just off and on contractions.
I arrived at the hospital dilated to 6 cm
and she came quickly!!!
They broke the bed stirrups while quickly
moving me to the delivery room
Zoe says to Amy's tummy, -
"COME OUT!"
Lord Jesus we pray your richest blessings
on Amy's little baby and on her delivery process!
No comments:
Post a Comment