Saturday, March 07, 2009

Grandjewels~
I took this pic last Sunday~

Do you have any idea how Grama's heart
melts whenever these two precious jewels
come running full speed to Grama
arms open wide, wanting to hug me?!
It reminds me of God's love for me!
Do you know how precious you are to God?
This week I was needing a hug, and just as God
promises - He gives us the desires of our heart..
His resources NEVER EVER run out
and they are all available to us, in unlimited amounts.
Anyway, seriously, the morning I woke up needing a hug~
this is what I read first during my quiet time:

"Place your ear against the chest
of the Savior,
and hear the steady pulse of the
boundless love that holds you!"

(Owen was in his Sunday School class)
Oh my - as I read those words - the tears flowed!
Thank you, Lord Jesus, for your wonderful hugs!
Then a thought came to me.....
My grandjewels are so precious to me.
My four priceless jewels, Katie, Kimber, Amy, and Emily
are so precious to me.
HELLO - each of them are so very precious to my Heavenly Father -
so much so that we can't even measure their value!
AND~
He entrusted each of them to me, as their momma!
What a precious gift! What trust!
And when He loaned them to me,
He gave me everything that I would need to raise them,
up in the admonition of the Lord Jesus...
to be a fragrance of the Jesus...
to show them that Jesus wanted a personal relationship with each of them...
Goodness, You gave your life for each of them, and
yet, You were willing to trust me and bless me with being their momma.
WOW, Lord Jesus!
I know you bless each of us with certain gifts, with different jobs.
My job was being a mommy, and oh how loved it.
I am so thankful that each of them have
a personal relationship with You!
I soon will have 6 grandjewels!
Yes, SIX grandjewels, that you are entrusting me with -
that you are entrusting their mommies and daddies with
AND You have given them everything they will need to train them,
to guide them, to love them..
The God of the Universe trusts us with His jewels!
Thank you Lord. They sure teach US many things, too.
Lord I pray for each of their mommy's and daddy's....
Bless and guide each one of them..
Lord, I pray that you will guide the men,
to be priests of their homes, of their wives, of their children,
for they are under your authority.

This family picture was taken last Saturday at
the Kids' Fair day~

1 comment:

Debra said...

Thanks for sharing the wonderful insights. What you read when you needed the hug was certainly perfect! God is good at meeting us where we need it, isn't He!