Fun/Business Trip to Sandpoint, Idaho
The Idaho Virtual Academy Admin Staff and teachersflew to Sandpoint, Idaho, on Wednesday, the 24th
for Professional Development.
There were 85 of us up there~
Well - I had fun on the side :o)
My kindred spirit, bosom friend, Dawn Roberts lives in Sandpoint.
S0~ I was privileged to spend two nights with her...
and the school paid for my flight up there and back!
Now is that a blessing or what!!!
Niki came over from Spokane and we had an afternoon of sewing.
I know that really surprises you. :o)
Niki is an RN and 25 yrs of age (in between Kimber and Amy in age)
Niki had already cut the material out for the Amy Butler purse, andwe all began making it - reading the directions, pinning, and sewing.
How many women does it take to sew a BIG Amy Butler bag?
It takes three!



No comments:
Post a Comment