"He's Alive!"
Hallelujah!
God's richest blessings on you
as we celebrate His resurrection!
My girls know I like Don Francisco's music~
in fact they have been known
to hide my cassettes of him singing,
to give them relief! :o)
Well there is a youtube video of him
singing, "He's Alive" with pictures, re-enacting the scene
as it possibly could have been.
I tried putting the link like I normally do
and it wouldn't work, so for the sake of time
I am just going to give you the web address.
Copy and paste this into your web browser
and enjoy and thank the Lord for His gift of life!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbSnk1R31vg
My Jesus I love you
I know thou art mine!
My Redeemer liveth!!
Hallelujah!
God's richest blessings on you
as we celebrate His resurrection!
My girls know I like Don Francisco's music~
in fact they have been known
to hide my cassettes of him singing,
to give them relief! :o)
Well there is a youtube video of him
singing, "He's Alive" with pictures, re-enacting the scene
as it possibly could have been.
I tried putting the link like I normally do
and it wouldn't work, so for the sake of time
I am just going to give you the web address.
Copy and paste this into your web browser
and enjoy and thank the Lord for His gift of life!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbSnk1R31vg
My Jesus I love you
I know thou art mine!
My Redeemer liveth!!
No comments:
Post a Comment