Grandma got to baby sit Reece and Owen on Tuesday afternoon so we went for a walk with Amy and Jordan and Zoe and then stopped at our house. Amy had made a snack for the boys. Then we went down to Katie's and Ben had enjoyed french dip made by Chef Benjamin~ it was very good! Then they enjoyed brownies that Amy made.
The girls have really grown. Reece is trying to catch up with her cousin, Zoe!
The boys are watching a movie about letters and their sounds..............it really holds their attention. And we know that Jordan is really learning............he sings the sounds thru the day - and so we hear...........the A says ka, the A says ka, all the letters make sound, the A says ka..............quite academic..............we do join along and say the A says a and he will quickly agree - Jordan just loves singing it. He sings Sunday School songs thru out the day. Owen knows the letters and the sounds quite well.
Tonight I was fixing a stir fry, and Jordan kept asking, "Grandma, where is my dinner"....he even went and sat down, "Grandma I am ready for my dinner." This is a new thing - he is getting an appetite. So we are sitting there eating, and he tells Amy, "Mommy, don't go outside until I am done eating." "Okay," she said. "I will wait for you." We talked about the vegetables in the stir fry, and of course all the vegetables were grown in Mr. McGregor's garden.I told him that Grandpa George and Grandpa Dwight have vegetables in their garden, too. He picked up a celery, saying "This was in Mr. MrGregor's garden." I asked him, "Jordan, what color are green beans?" He was eating one at that moment. "Red," he said with confidence. Oh..........Amy and I looked at each other, grinning...........we all decided together that they were actually green! Such memories!




1 comment:
It sure is wonderful to be able to see these pictures and keep up with the growth and the fun things Jordan is saying and doing!
Post a Comment