Cruz brought me a birthday present~ WOW ~ I LOVE MY PRICELESS PAINTING! Jordan and Owen are 2 yrs old here. An Iraqy artist painted this from a billfold picture. This is a 20x27 1/2 " picture. It is beautiful just like my grandsons are! Grandma has a new picture to frame for the home in Idaho. I gave Cruz a BIG hug - this is a gift truly from the heart! Thank you!
Here is our garage sale - way way less than last year. Emily is deciding if she wants a pair of Amy's northwest shorts....amy said the nc stands for nice couple.....hmmmm
Jordan is enjoying his little truck and is a pretty good driver!
Emily finished running one day and then did stretches, and then some situps and pushups. Jordan wanted to do everything she was doing. For some reason he has not seen Grandma do situps or pushups...and nor has he seen MOMMY do these either!
Amy has an appointment on Monday at 9:30 am. Emily begins work at 8 am and I will be at school also. Jordan will be playing ball with his daddy - he hopes!
I was reminded to day of the song - Wonderful Peace - there is no peace compared to God's peace. And the measure of His peace - Fathomless billows of love and peace~ Thank you.





No comments:
Post a Comment